Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year, New Beginning

What does new year symbolize? How did you feel when you celebrated another year in your life?
New year, new beginning. I celebrated my new year with my family and relatives at home. Different games were played, foods were shared, and were just relished each others company.
New year symbolizes new chances. Chances that will make or break your journey as an individual.
I was so sad because 2010 is finished. That year for me was a very greatful year I've ever experienced. Even though sometimes I had regretted some decisions in my life. I did just go on with the flow.
I was not really ready yet for the year 2011, but when that year came, I just enjoyed it. I realized that another year is given to me by God so that the things that I wasn't able to finish last year, will be achieved this year.
I don't have a new year's resolution for I know already myself, that every time I will have it, I can't be able to fulfill it.
Life is all about chances, it depends on you, on how to manage it.
In my journey this year 2011, I will just do my very best to achieve my goals someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment