Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Dream , My Future

What is a dream all about? Do you have any?

I will describe dream in my own understanding. Dream is something that you are willing to achieve. You can make dream as your goals. It is that something that you are aiming in the future.

When I as still an elemetary sudent, I have many dreams in life. And some of those were granted already. Now that I am about to graduate in high school lot of dreams are in my head.

I want to pursue my dreams someday. I want to be a teacher because this is what my heart desires. I prefer teaching than anything else because I want to see myself teaching students like what my mother does. Eventhough I know that in the world of teaching is very difficult and full of challenges, I can say that I am brave enough to face all the obstacles that will bring me to a successful career and life.

It’s nice to see people having dreams in their lives. Dreams that will lead you to the life you wanted in the future. Do your best and God will do the rest. Always give your best shot. Remember that when you are already on top, always put your feet on the ground and never forget God for all the blessings He had given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment